Sunday, January 27, 2008

A Week of Celebrations

The week has come to an end and everyone is exhausted from the celebrations. What a wonderful experience we have had here at Chets for the students and the teachers. For those of us who have been at this school for many years, it was an extremely memorable week. Chets Creek has become not only my second home (as I enter my
9th year) but to my two children who grew up in this school as well. On Chets Creeks' first birthday the school buried a time capsule in the primary playground. Last week we opened up the capsule to view all the great things that the students and teachers left. It was that year that my own son was in Kindergarten. Here we are ten years later, the time capsule is filled once again with memories from Kindergarten to 5th grade, and I look forward to the next 10 years of Chets Creek memories. Here is a glimpse into our week!

No comments: